Mission Bell-Trade Winds is a Pet Friendly Resort. We have just installed a new Dog Park, which is 200' long by 30" wide. It also has a pet washing station. We allow a maximum of two cats or social dogs per RV space. For the safety of our residents, we request that you seek our permission for dogs over 50 pounds. It is our policy not to exclude larger, friendly socialized dogs. We accept most dog breeds. However, due to liability insurance reasons,we cannot accept any vicious breeds, such as Pit Bulls, Chows, Mastiffs, Wolf-mixes and Malamutes. We know some of those breeds can be friendly, but our insurance carrier excludes them from our insurance policy.
Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. No dogs can be left unattended outdoors, either leashed or penned. Please be a good neighbor and keep your pet from excessive barking or other behaviors offensive to your neighbors. To enable us to keep our pet friendly policy, it is necessary for you to clean up after your pet and dispose of any pet discharge in proper containers. We thank you for using our designated "Pet Park" to exercise your dog. You may also walk your pet throughout the Resort as long as your pet is on a leash.
Marmaduke's Rules For Using Our Dog Park
Marmaduke wants you to have fun, but we all have to "play by the rules".
1. If you are aggressive, please stay on your owner's leash.
2. Remind your owner to keep the gate closed.
3. If you have to do your "business", please make sure your owner picks up after you. Nothing is worse than sticking your paw into someone else's business.
4. Remember, size does matter. If you're one of my smaller friends, don't pick on the big guys. And you big guys, leave the little guys alone too. Play and have fun, but don't break #1.
5. Please be current with all your shots.
6. Make sure your owner stays with you while you're at the park; no one likes being left behind.
7. Don't bring treats with you; someone may get upset for not sharing
8. If you bring toys, plan on possibly sharing, but don't break #1.
Remember, when you use the park, accidents may happen. You are bringing your owner to the park accepting full responsibility. MissionBell-TradeWinds, nor any member of it's staff , cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses, or accidents.